Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Every Blog Counts...

even when all seems very silent. Yes, this isn't exactly a political blog and won't save the world/the Middle East/whales (although my recent Shebytches column has some solutions to global war involving Alanis Morrissette and a donkey) but - who knew? - it might actually help sell the books that I love and rave about.
Now, I have no idea if anyone reading this blog actually goes, hmm, yes, I shall go out and experience Delirium's Library, but Random House seems to think that you might. They've just asked if they can quote part of a posting in the shiny paperback edition of The Outlaw Varjak Paw. Wow. Of course, I went through the "oooooooh noooooooo, RH are evil conglomerate German-owned, Da Vinci Code publishing demons" and then thought, myah, knock it off. That's so COOL!
So big happy wishes to SF Said on the paperback publication and, er, get out there and get cat-tastic, yall!

1 comment:

Alison Croggon said...

If SF gets the sales of the Da Vinci Code, not only will he be doing a service to humankind by taking up the space that otherwise might be devoted to this pile of drivel (ok, I haven't read it, but still...I looked) but his bank manager will become very friendly. It's win/win!